Bankim Sardar College
Notice dated 28.06.2020
In view of the notification issued by the Pro Vice Chancellor dated 27.06.2020 and the advisory therein Principal met the teachers of
Dept of Phy, Dept of Chem, Dept of Zoo, Dept of Botany, Dept of Maths , Dept of Commerce, Dept of Geography, Dept of Phy Edu, Dept of Philo and Dept of Eco at 11.30 AM on 28th June, 2020
Dept of Beng, Dept of Edu, Dept of Eng, Dept of Hist, Dept of Sans , Dept of Pol Sci, at 05.00 PM on 28th June, 2020
The meetings discussed on how to conduct the internal assessment from home and it was resolved the following
1) Teachers will immidiately get in touch with their 3rd year students both pass and hons and keep them in touch through the whats app group. Students not having android will be communicated through telecalling by their respective teachers.
2) Students will be intimated about online tests through each department and also college website and the exaams will be conducted through google form to be conducted during the period July 2 to July 8
3) The online tests are to be conducted through the central database as maintained by the Principal with collaboration with the respective departments
4) Online assessment of 20 marks for each paper (following the university advisory of 80-20 rule) will be taken
5) Teachers will also take immediate initiative to prepare a database (CSV format) of students along with their university registration number for marks uploading
6) Attendance of students in these examinations are compulsory and teachers will ensure such attendance by persuing the students through Whatsapp messages and tele calling
7) HoDs will prepare marksheets having registration numbers latest by 10th July 2020 and submit the same to the designated email ID within 10th July.
8) The said marks will be uploaded in the university portal as and when university notifies the same.
Classes for 3rd and 5th Semester would remain withheld until further notice
Work from for the teachers from July 1, 2020 to July 15, 2020 will be conducting the online tests, evaluation and marks uploading.
Dr Tilak Chatterjee